Business Development Manager – Northeast Territory (NED, MASD, NYC)
Business Development Manager | Texas | Full Time
CTGlobal is a rapidly growing Consulting Company based out of Denmark with offices in Norway, Estonia, Benelux and The United States. We focus on Enterprise Client Management, Security & Identity, and Cloud and datacenter solutions.
CTGlobal is a leader in the full lifecycle of Microsoft solutions. We are driven by genuine core values and deliver the most dynamic technologies and experiences to our customers. Our sales team spans the globe and we are looking for the next solutions-focused candidate to add to our Business Development team.
We are expanding our Business Development Team and we have an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager to service the Northeast area.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for account management of CTGlobal’s existing customers in the assigned territory as well as developing new business with new clients and managing local partner relationships in the territory with CTGlobal’s established primary partners, Microsoft, Flexera, 2Pint, Lookout and 1E. The BDM will also be responsible for 3rd party software sales into accounts and for coordinating and ensuring delivery with CTGlobal’s strategic partners and vendors.
The BDM role reports into the Director of Business Development and Manager of Operations for North America.
The candidate will be responsible for a selling function in his or her assigned territory. This person will also from time to time assist with sales activities in territories he or she is not assigned. The BDM is responsible for selling, account management, Pipeline and revenue updates.
At CTGlobal we have 3 lines of business that the BDM will be responsible for managing in his or her territory:
- Consulting Sales
- CTGlobal Insight Analytics Sales
- Third Party Software Sales
Our consultancy is focused on:
- Enterprise Client Management
- College Degree or relevant work experience in the IT Services Field.
- 5+ years’ experience with solution selling from software, hardware, or consulting services.
- Previous Microsoft and Digital Transformation solutions selling experience is preferred.
- Focused on delivering an amazing experience to everyone they interact with – clients, colleagues, partners, vendors and the greater community.
- High energy, self-managed, hands-on, strong interpersonal, oral and written communications and organization skills.
- Ability to work in matrix teams and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Existing relationship with Microsoft local field teams and understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Ability to successfully work with partners and vendors is required.
- Must work well with CTGlobal Engineering for staffing and project coordination.
- Develop new business for CTGlobal via various lead generation channels, including breaking into accounts on your own.
- Knowledge of/ experience with structured sales methodologies.
- Have a strong interest in technology and a strong desire to continue to learn.
CTGlobal is a consultancy focused on Cloud, DataCenter, Security and Enterprise Client Management. The Corporate HQ is Based in Denmark with offices in Norway, Benelux, Estonia and The United States. CTGlobal is Microsoft Gold Partner on Windows & Devices, Cloud Platform, Datacenter, & Enterprise Mobility Services and our experts speak and teach at leading international seminars and conferences.
CTGlobal is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Send you application to: email@example.com