Senior Consultant for Azure Architecture – Copenhagen, Denmark
An exciting opportunity with this booming business awaits the right candidate.
Senior Consultant | Copenhagen | Full Time
CTGlobal is a rapidly growing consulting company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices in Norway, Estonia, Benelux and United States. We focus on enterprise client management, security and identity, and cloud and data center solutions.
CTGlobal is a leader in the full lifecycle of Microsoft solutions. Professionalism, flexibility and openness are our core values, and we are driven by our ambition to deliver the most dynamic technologies and experiences to our customers, and be the leader in management technology and visualization solutions for the enterprise. Our consultants and sales teams span the globe and we are looking for the next solution-focused candidate to add to our team of expert consultants.
We are expanding our team of consultants and we have an immediate opening for a Senior Consultant for Azure Architecture, focusing on automation within the space, and servicing customers both in Denmark and globally.
As an Azure Consultant, you will guide our clients and deliver the services they need. Keeping your skills cutting edge is a must! The position has significant emphasis on technical project delivery and is responsible for providing fundamental technical designs and the hands-on implementation of projects. The role requires an individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in design and deployment of cloud infrastructure solutions and services.
Primary areas of responsibility are:
• Defining required technical efforts in the further development of CTGlobal’s offerings for Azure, and Hyper-V technologies.
• Consulting and architectural deliveries on Azure projects and related activities for customers on-site.
• Ongoing knowledge sharing, internally and externally
Development of the Azure and Hyper-V technologies focus area:
o Defining the area: Technologies, products, vendors, instruments, etc.
o Mapping required efforts to further develop knowledge internally, and consolidate insights throughout the organization.
o Offer consulting services within the Azure/cloud space.
o Assist colleagues with input, suggest solutions for technical problems and share knowledge internally on an ongoing basis.
o Develop relevant offerings for customers, in collaboration with colleagues.
o Function as solution architect in the Azure space
o Work with Microsoft and other vendors, to maintain CTGlobal’s reputation as a reliable and professional partner
You will have influence on the selection of new vendors and products for the CTGlobal solution catalogue, influence on the pricing on projects, and decision-making rights on which vendors and products are selected for the projects you run.
• Familiar with Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates and understanding of the basics of REST API and Resource Management
• Ability of bringing own technical skills into context when discussing Cloud Governance and support our customers with technical insights in all phases of the governance model from process execution & controls to business governance
• A solid understanding of the main building blocks of DevOps and ability to guide customers through the technical aspects of build, test, and release of services faster and more reliably
• Ability of speaking Powershell and Automation and having a good idea of where our support is needed in becoming truly fluent.
• Experience designing and planning Azure environments in Enterprise environments including application dependencies, client presentation mechanisms, network connectivity and overall virtualization strategies
• Prior data center migration experience preferred
• Experience using Azure migration tools
• In depth knowledge of Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
• Good understanding of Hyper-V/S2D and System Center Virtual Machine Manager is desired
• Strong Experience with Roles and Features of Microsoft Windows Server including Active Directory, Clustering, File Services, and others
• Fluent in written and spoken Danish and English, at business level.
• Focused on delivering an amazing experience to everyone you interact with – clients, colleagues, partners, vendors and the greater community.
• High energy, self-managed, hands-on, strong interpersonal, oral and written communications and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in matrix teams and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to successfully work with partners and vendors.
• Must work well with CTGlobal BDMs for staffing and project coordination.
Please submit your application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 15th 2019.
For questions about the position please contact Managing Consultant and Partner, Brian Fahrenholtz at +45 20 12 75 29.
CTGlobal is a consultancy focused on cloud, data center, security and enterprise client management. The corporate HQ is based in Denmark with offices in Norway, Benelux, Estonia and United States. CTGlobal is Microsoft Gold Partner on Windows & Devices, Cloud Platform, Datacenter, & Enterprise Mobility Services and our experts speak and teach at leading international seminars and conferences.
CTGlobal is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.