CTGlobal – DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Collection and handling of personal data
CTGlobal is subject to Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”). When CTGlobal handles personal information received from the users, CTGlobal is considered as data controller. CTGlobal has a significant focus on the data being processed securely and not coming to the knowledge of unauthorized persons.
CTGlobal collects and processes your contact information (name, address, telephone number, email) in order to get in contact with you as a user of our workshops.
In order to process personal data CTGlobal uses Microsoft Azure as a subcontractor. Microsoft Azure complies with GDPR.
CTGlobal does not pass on your information to any third parties and does not store your data outside the EU. CTGlobal only passes on information to the extent CTGlobal is entitled to or obliged to in accordance with the legislation or when CTGlobal has been given consent to do so. The employees of CTGlobal have a duty of non-disclosure regarding your personal data and may not, without justification, pass on or hand over information they have gained knowledge of in connection with their job.
CTGlobal stores your personal data as long as you are using CTGlobal’s services and until five (5) years after your last activities with CTGlobal. Subsequently, CTGlobal deletes the information and will no longer have access to your personal data.
In general, you have the following rights according to the General Data Protection Regulation:
- You have the right to request access to your personal data – GDPR article 15 regarding right of access
- You have the right to have any incorrect personal data rectified or adjusted – GDPR article 16 regarding right of rectification
- You have the right to have personal data erased if it is no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was gathered or processed – GDPR article 17 regarding the right to erasure
- You have the right to achieve restriction of the processing of your personal data – GDPR article 18 regarding the right to restriction of processing
- You have an unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal data to use for direct marketing – GDPR article 21, item 2
- You have the right to object against the processing of your personal data and to request restricted processing of your personal data – GDPR article 21 regarding the right to objection
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have at any time the right to withdraw your consent. Your withdrawal will not affect the legality of the processing of your personal data that has been performed before you withdrew your consent – GDPR article 7, item 3 regarding conditions for consent
- You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format – GDPR article 20 regarding data portability
CTGlobal is the data controller for the processing of the personal data we have received about you. If you have any questions in this regard, feel free to contact CTGlobal. You can find our contact information below.
CTGlobal Denmark A/S
+45 4342 9601
If you are not satisfied with CTGlobal’s handling of your personal data, you can submit an appeal to the Danish Data Protection Agency:
The Danish Data Protection Agency
Borgergade 28, 5th floor
DK-1300 Copenhagen K
Telephone: +45 33 19 32 00
This Data Protection Policy shall be applicable from May 25, 2018.