Senior Consultant for Cloud and Data Center – Copenhagen, Denmark
An exciting opportunity with this booming business awaits the right candidate.
Senior Consultant | Copenhagen| Full Time
CTGlobal is a rapidly growing consulting company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices in Norway, Estonia, Benelux and United States. We focus on enterprise client management, security and identity, and cloud and data center solutions.
CTGlobal is a leader in the full lifecycle of Microsoft solutions. Professionalism, flexibility and openness are our core values, and we are driven by our ambition to deliver the most dynamic technologies and experiences to our customers, and be the leader in management technology and visualization solutions for the enterprise. Our consultants and sales teams span the globe and we are looking for the next solution-focused candidate to add to our team of expert consultants.
We are expanding our team of consultants and we have an immediate opening for a Senior Consultant for Cloud and Data Center, focusing on Azure and on automation within the space, and servicing customers both in Denmark and globally.
Primary areas of responsibility are:
- Defining required technical efforts in the further development of CTGlobal’s offerings for Azure, Hyper-V and data center technologies.
- Consulting and architectural deliveries on data center projects and related activities for customers on-site.
- Ongoing knowledge sharing, internally and externally.
Development of the Azure, Hyper-V and data center technologies focus area:
- Defining the area: Technologies, products, vendors, instruments, etc.
- Mapping required efforts to further develop knowledge internally, and consolidate insights throughout the organization.
- Offer consulting services within the data center space.
- Assist colleagues with input, suggest solutions for technical problems and share knowledge internally on an ongoing basis.
- Develop relevant offerings for customers, in collaboration with colleagues.
- Function as solution architect in the data center space.
- Work with Microsoft and other vendors, to maintain CTGlobal’s reputation as a reliable and professional partner
You will have influence on the selection of new vendors and products for the CTGlobal solution catalogue, influence on the pricing on projects, and decision-making rights on which vendors and products are selected for the projects you run.
Contact and communication responsibilities:
Internally, you will be expected to establish and maintain a productive dialogue with CTGlobal’s in-house Client Management Team, Data Center Team, Business Development Manager Team and with management.
Externally, you will be expected to sustain constructive communications with our primary business partners, with our customers and with other stakeholders.
The Senior Consultant will report to the Managing Consultant and Partner.
- Technical background with minimum 5 years’ experience as IT architect/senior consultant.
- Fluent in written and spoken Danish and English, at business level.
- Focused on delivering an amazing experience to everyone you interact with – clients, colleagues, partners, vendors and the greater community.
- High energy, self-managed, hands-on, strong interpersonal, oral and written communications and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in matrix teams and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successfully work with partners and vendors.
- Must work well with CTGlobal BDMs for staffing and project coordination.
Please submit your application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 25th 2019.
For questions about the position please contact Managing Consultant and Partner, Brian Fahrenholtz at +45 20 12 75 29.
CTGlobal is a consultancy focused on cloud, data center, security and enterprise client management. The corporate HQ is based in Denmark with offices in Norway, Benelux, Estonia and United States. CTGlobal is Microsoft Gold Partner on Windows & Devices, Cloud Platform, Datacenter, & Enterprise Mobility Services and our experts speak and teach at leading international seminars and conferences.
CTGlobal is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.