Senior Consultant for Windows client solutions – Jutland, Denmark
An exciting opportunity with this booming business awaits the right candidate.
Senior Consultant | Jutland| Full Time
CTGlobal is a rapidly growing consulting company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices in Norway, Estonia, Benelux and United States. We focus on enterprise client management, security and identity, and cloud and data center solutions.
CTGlobal is a leader in the full lifecycle of Microsoft solutions. Professionalism, flexibility and openness are our core values, and we are driven by our ambition to deliver the most dynamic technologies and experiences to our customers, and be the leader in management technology and visualization solutions for the enterprise. Our consultants and sales teams span the globe and we are looking for the next solution-focused candidate to add to our team of expert consultants.
We are expanding our team of consultants and we have an immediate opening for a Senior Consultant specializing in Windows client solutions to service customers in Denmark.
The Senior Consultant will be focused on Windows client solutions, concepts and products. Primary areas of responsibility are:
- Consulting on Windows projects and related activities for customers on-site
- Ongoing knowledge sharing, internally and externally
You will be expected to offer consulting services within these areas of technology:
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Microsoft EM+S
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Data visualization
- CTGlobal software and services
You will be participating in relevant projects focusing on client management, including security, installation and maintenance, to ensure our customers receive the best service and right solutions.
You will have influence on the selection of new vendors and products for the CTGlobal solution catalogue, influence on the pricing on projects, and decision-making rights on which vendors and products are selected for the projects you run.
Knowledge sharing responsibilities:
- You will assist colleagues with input, suggestions for solutions to a variety of technical problems, and share knowledge internally at CTGlobal, on an ongoing basis.
- In close collaboration with colleagues, you will develop relevant offerings for customers.
- You will be expected to document all projects, thoroughly describing processes, learnings and best practices.
- You will participate in relevant, professional events, such as round-table discussions; knowledge sharing sessions; user groups.
- You will work with Microsoft and other vendors to maintain CTGlobal’s reputation as a reliable and professional partner.
Contact and communication responsibilities:
Internally, you will be expected to establish and maintain a productive dialogue with CTGlobal’s in-house Client Management Team, Data Center Team, Business Development Manager Team and with management.
Externally, you will be expected to sustain constructive communications with our primary partners (Microsoft, Flexera, 2Pint, Lookout and 1E), with our customers and with other stakeholders.
The Senior Consultant will report to the Global Program & Consultant Manager.
- Experience as IT architect/senior consultant.
- Extensive experience with and understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem
- Fluent in written and spoken Danish, at business level.
- Focused on delivering an amazing experience to everyone you interact with – clients, colleagues, partners, vendors and the greater community.
- High energy, self-managed, hands-on, strong interpersonal, oral and written communications and organization skills.
- Ability to work in matrix teams and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successfully work with partners and vendors.
- Must work well with CTGlobal BDMs for staffing and project coordination.
Please submit your application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 1st 2019.
For questions about the position please contact Global Program & Consultant Manager, Bo Rejnholt at +45 29 68 74 50
CTGlobal is a consultancy focused on cloud, data center, security and enterprise client management. The corporate HQ is based in Denmark with offices in Norway, Benelux, Estonia and United States. CTGlobal is Microsoft Gold Partner on Windows & Devices, Cloud Platform, Datacenter, & Enterprise Mobility Services and our experts speak and teach at leading international seminars and conferences.
CTGlobal is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.